15 June 2006

World Cup Knitting

Better late than never...

I have decided to join in the fun!



I will be making my felted messenger bag with my new totally hippy handpainted BFL. I am stoked! Originally I thought I would enter a pair of socks that I was working on while watching the England match on World Wide Knit In Public Day but decided that my late entry needed more motivation than a silly pair of socks. As lovely as they may be, I am much more enthused by the idea of having my new bag.

England plays again tonight. Not sure if I will be making it out to the pub for another KIP as I been feeling a bit sketchy in the tummy today. (and I only had ONE lousy pint last night during the Germany/Poland match, I swear!) But I will definately be casting on tonight even if it is just in my comfy bed watching downloads of Jon Stewart's Daily Show.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>